Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Solution to the Wet Butt and Bather Problem [Review]

If I had to list one of my pet hates, it would probably be putting on undies when your butt is still wet. And if it’s someone else’s butt, then you can just double the frustration factor.

So as much as I love going to swimming lessons with my girls each week, I used to dread the part afterwards, where after a very dubious drying session with their ancient beach towels, we would attempt to drag their clothes back on without removing any skin.


So when I received a care package from Mamadoo containing two beautiful hooded robes from MooMoo Kids, it was like all my problems (or at least this particular one) had been solved.


To read the full review click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...